We are keeping it clean
Equipment Cleaning Guidelines
Markey’s thoroughly cleans and disinfects equipment to recommended CDC guidelines. Equipment is kept with a sanitation log. These items include, but are not limited to:
- All equipment touched or worn as part of normal operation including cables, connectors,hand held microphones, lavalier microphones, flipcharts, Icom headsets and beltpacks, laptops, laser pointers, lighting consoles, markers, mixers, monitors, switchers, TV remotes, PowerPoint remotes.
- All equipment that is picked up/returned by a customer or equipment that has not been under Markey’s supervision.
- All equipment transferred between Markey’s locations.
Personal Protective Equipment Guidelines
- Social distancing (6’ minimum) and masks are required for the following:
- All on-site event and production services.
- All events held at Markey’s studios.
- All face-to-face meetings, including internal and client meetings.
- All employees are required to wear a mask outside of being seated at their desk.
- If more than one person is traveling in a vehicle during work hours, masks are required within the vehicle.
- All employees will wear work gloves whenever they are moving, setting or striking Markey’s equipment.
Event Site Standards
Markey’s has established protocol for all employees while at event sites. These standards include, but are not limited to:
- All Equipment Cleaning Guidelines outlined above must be followed.
- All Personal Protective Equipment Guidelines outlined above must be followed.
- Employees will sanitize equipment prior to use by a customer.
- All items used by multiple presenters to be sanitized between each use.
- All venue specific safety protocols must be followed.