Bringing together the experience and knowledge of thought leaders from around the world, ICAN's annual Women's Leadership Conference provides the tools and education to evolve leaders while helping them thrive and be successful in all aspects of their lives.
Held on April 3, 2013 at the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, Nebraska, the 20th Anniversary event brought together over 2,000 attendees to experience a day of main stage speakers and breakout sessions including:
- Kathy Ireland, CEO of Kathy Ireland Worldwide
- Monika Fahlbusch, VP of Global EMployee Success at salesforce.com
- Dalia Mogahed, Author and Muslim Studies Consultant
- Judy Carter, Motivational Humorist
- Dr. Tererai Trent, Founder of Tinogona
- Kayce Freed Jennings, EVP 10x10 and Producer of Girl Rising
- Azure Antoinette, Spoken Word Artist
The ICAN Women's Leadership Conference set design included a
circular tension fabric structure used as the center screen, a sky blue
cyclorama serving as the backdrop, and cy towers, luma walls and wave walls
providing staging accents. Two plasma lecterns featured ICAN graphics
while two (2) 15' x 26.75' screens flanked the stage. Three camera I-MAG,
Christie HD12k projectors, lighting and sound were also provided for the
General Sessions. 7.5' x 10' screens with projectors and sound systems
were provided for each breakout session held in the morning.
ICAN provides a diversified continuum of structured and
customizable leadership programs, mentoring and team building opportunities,
and events with the mission to develop inspired business leaders to transform
the communities they serve. Additional information can be found at their website.